Elderly Home Care
Enjoy Fully-Personalised Care
Our highly trained professional carers are here to help you maintain your independence and comfort at home. They will always be available to support and care for you when you need them most. Call us now on 020 7483 0212 and we’ll connect you to the right carer for your requirements.
A Companions of London carer can help with everything from household tasks such as vacuuming and dusting to preparing meals, helping you to take your medication, and feeding or taking care of your pets. Everything you need is included in your personalised care plan, to ensure that you receive the support you deserve.
We provide many different levels of domiciliary care to meet a wide range of needs, including respite care and experienced Alzheimer’s and Dementia care. Visits can be made as frequently as required, from once or twice weekly to several times a day. All of our carers are carefully vetted to ensure that they provide an exceptional quality of service.
Live happily at home, your way, with Companions of London. Our carers are here to help you maintain your comfort and independence.
We can assist with everything from domestic chores to preparing food and helping you to wash, dress or do your makeup and nails. To find quality care in your local area, simply give us a call.
Some of the locations we cover include:
Not sure if your area is covered by Companions of London?
Once you’ve sent us an initial enquiry, one of our highly supportive team members will make sure to fully understand your needs, location and budget, before preparing a personalised care plan and recommending the right independent domiciliary carer for you.
We know that home is where you feel the happiest and will go above and beyond to help you maintain your independence. We provide all levels of domiciliary care, from vacuuming, dusting and meal preparation to bathing, washing and shaving. Visits can be provided as frequently as required, and carers highly encourage participation in life-enriching hobbies, interests and social activities.
With the assistance of a Companions of London domiciliary carer, you can regain independence and stay in the familiarity of your home environment for as long as possible.
A carer from Companions of London is more than a helper, they’re a friend
A home care assistant provides wellbeing support in whichever way you need. Depending on the recommendations in your personal care plan, they can:
- Prepare healthy and satisfying meals
- Ensure that medication is taken consistently and on time
- Encourage you to maintain rewarding social connections
- Shop for you, or take you shopping, to ensure that your home is stocked with drinks and food
- Assist you in continuing to enjoy hobbies and pastimes you enjoy, or encourage you to start new ones that you will find enriching
- Vacuum, dust and tidy your home so that it remains a comfortable and clean environment
- Help you to bathe and dress, and even do your hair, nails and makeup, so that you feel confident and happy when visitors call or when you’re out
- Feed and take care of your pets so that you can keep them at home even if you’re less mobile.
Whatever level of support you require, Companions of London will find the right carer to suit your needs. All of our carers are friendly, professional and invested in providing you with the highest quality of at-home support, so you’re sure to enjoy spending time with them.