Home from Hospital Care
If you require a stay within hospital, you may need a continued support for when you return home. We offer experienced staff who are able to make it as easy as possible for you to return home from hospital and complete your recovery.
Your personal carer will be on hand to help you with any jobs that need attention whilst you are unable to carry them out yourself. They will provide emotional support and offer advice or contact people who can get you the correct advice on your behalf.
Our aim is to help you rebuild your confidence and gain back your strength and independence so that you can carry on living at home for as long as you like. By getting the correct assistance when being discharged from hospital, you can avoid having to go back into hospital and complete a full recovery in the comfort of your own home.
Hospital Discharge Care
Companions of London want to make the transition from hospital back into your normal life as easy as possible for you. Our professional carers are trained to deal with complex care issues as well as providing the emotional support that you may need following a stay in hospital.
Our home from hospital staff can help you with any of the following requirements:
- Help with shopping or collecting prescriptions
- Meal preparation and help with eating
- Social support including offering a friendly chat
- Handling your money and collecting it from a bank or post office
- Provide advice about benefits
- Help with paperwork and household bills administration
- Contact charity help or advice centres on your behalf
- Move furniture to make you feel more comfortable
- Arrange for your pets to be looked after until you are well
Home care assistant in London
Companions of London provide Home from Hospital Care services throughout London. Please call us today on 020 3519 8001 for further information.